Naija Celebrity Gossip - your number one stop for all gists and latest news about Celebrities.....
Sunday, January 30, 2011
�She secretly built a house�
Hello Nji,
I am a 31-year old man who has been in a 10-month-old relationship with a 26-year-old lady. Two or three years ago, after completing the compulsory one year national service (NYSC), I took a job in Lagos. The salary was not okay, so I quit and started up a private business early last year. It was also about the time I met my lady friend. I am happy with the business. Four months into the affair, she went for youth service in Edo State, where I have been visiting her every month as I promised. She read midwifery in school.
One day, she asked me what job I would like my ideal woman to engage in and I said either lecturing or practicing as a nurse/midwife. I didn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment