MONALISA
Remember the name, Segun Dejo-Richards? He is the former husband of Nollywood actress, Monalisa Chinda. Since the break-up, Monalisa has been hot on the screen. Her Glo endorsement is also still running. Dejo-Richards, on the other hand, has been out of public view. According to him, he has all these while been recording his soon-to-be aired television Africa-wide show. Last weekend, however, he stepped out in a grand style when he took his America-based lover to the altar. Shortly after tying the nuptial knot, he invited Hazeez Balogun into his Maryland home where he spoke about his turbulent life with Monalisa.
What do you think people will say, after leaving a marriage, you hopped into another?
People will be happy for me. I have suffered a lot of things. There are certain things you cannot afford to lose. The beautiful, new wife I got married to is very calm, caring and very God-fearing. I had no choice than to marry her. I cannot keep suffering and paying for what I did not do. I had to move on with life. I enjoyed every bit of our meeting and thank God that it led to marriage.
Don
No comments:
Post a Comment